วันศุกร์ที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My reflection to eng-380


To subject...

The first time of this course, I feel it is too difficult to learn because I don’t have base of business and an important thing I don’t have skill about doing blogger; however, I decide to study I will fight for my life. Then when teacher or my friends describe business vocabularies or about marketing, I remain don’t understand. Sometimes I feel so serious but when I have understood it I feel fresh again. I feel if I see my friend’s blogs I will have spirit to fight continually. I think it has power to stimulate me. I try to do it all the time for my successful work. Finally, I can do it successful by myself. I’m proud of my work.

To teacher…

 I feel Aj. Kob has good ideas to teach students. She teaches fun but full main point every activity. I feel I have good opportunity that I have learnt with her; although, it is hard subject I still have spirit to learn.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น