วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 6


 "THE FIRST DAY OF WORK"


In this week, Aj Gob told about line of midterm examination. She taught Victoria’s secret and what is business? And she taught about polite business words. Then this week have the role play in classroom of many groups. Each group has shown about the first day to go company. For my group we shown the first day that Nong Grace go to The Zoo Record. Our role play has shown to do agreement and greeting between co-worker with Nong Grace. For me I was secretary of GM. I brought Nong Grace and her manager to visit each department. Each group has shown good ability and interesting show to everybody in classroom. I felt exciting while I am showing and I felt proud that it can pass well. I thought my teacher is teaching us about true work life before get it.

1 ความคิดเห็น: